Spacewood Furnishers Pvt. Ltd was incorporated in 1994 by young enterprising engineers Kirit Joshi and Vivek Deshpande as a Component Manufacturing Business in Nagpur. In 1998 Spacewood
pioneered the Membrane Press Technology in India and diversified into modular kitchen manufacturing.
Today Spacewood is the largest manufacturer of complete Home, Office and Kitchen Furniture by Capacity and Value
Spacewood was started in 1994 as a Component
Manufacture Business. Within a span of 15 years Spacewood has become a 130 crore company and expanded its business across India covering all major cities and globally present in Middle East and Africa.
Spacewood employees about 400 people including 100 engineers and officers, and the operations are being professionally run by a core team of 12 Managers.
Spacewood believes in
- Quality Products at Right Price
- Integrity and well being of it employees
- Pre and After Sales Service for all its partners in business
We Are Committed To Supply Products And Services That Meet Or Exceed Customer Expectations, And Continually Improve The Performance Of Our Quality Management System,
- Continually Improve The Quality Of Product & Service
- Supply Products & Services As Per Customer Requirement On Time
- Strive To Improve And Upgrade Our Processes And Operate In An Eco – Friendly Environment
- Reduce Operational Losses
Develop Skills And Competencies Of Our People So That They Contribute Cheerfully To Achieve Organizational Objectives.
- We Shall Communicate This Policy To All Our Employees And Associates And Shall Review It For Ensuring Its Continuing Effectiveness.
- BIS Standard Licence for Prelaminated boards
- ISO 9001-2008
- Only Manufacturer In India To Have FIRA UK Quality Certification.
- In House Quality Assurance Laboratory Confirms To FIRA/BIFMA/BIS Standards.
- Technology Up-gradation And Skill Set Enhancements A Constant Process.
- Oracle Based System Drives Performance And Reduces Response Time.